Alternate Method of Instruction (AMI)
3 months ago
AMI days allow for continuous learning when students miss days of regular instruction due to inclement weather or emergency issues that would require school to close. Students will have the opportunity for skill reinforcement, intervention, and enrichment through electronic or conventional paper lessons.
- The Arkansas Department of Education has granted the Farmington School District five (5) AMI days for the 2017-2018 school year.
- January 15 and February 19 are built in calendar days that will be utilized as make-up days prior to implementing the AMI plan.
- Days that are considered to by AMI days do not have to be made up at the end of the 2017-2018 school year.
- On AMI days, teachers will email assignments, post them to Google Classroom or their class webpage. Students that do not have internet at home will be provided with paper copies of the assignments upon their return to school.
- Students will have 7 days to complete their assignments after each AMI day.
- Students that do not complete their assignments within 7 days of each AMI day will be counted absent for that day.
- Teachers will be available on AMI days to check email during the hours they would normally be in class should students have questions about assignments.
MS Office for Home Use
7 months ago
7 months ago
Staff Informational Videos
9 months ago